AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

AutoCAD Plant 3D General DIscussion

Valued Mentor
ybogdanov
Message 1 of 1 (392 Views)

2012 Spec Editor Catalog-Spec update only one opened 3d model?

392 Views, 0 Replies
11-23-2011 02:31 PM

Another question, during spec updating why the program only update one opened 3d model? For example, I go to insert one valve in 3d model, than change the lenght of my valve in catalog and sync catalog with soec of the project. Than when I open the first 3d model of my project and push the botton update spec all valves in this model change the lenght. But if I go to another 3D model and press the botton of update spec, the program said that the spec is already updated... Is possible to resolve this with any hot-fix? I want update my spec for all models...

P.S. If the spec are updating the connection (for example flanges of the valves) don't reconnect. 

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yury Bogdanov
ASIDEK(Grupo CT) - Partner Directo de Autodesk
Barcelona (Spain)
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.