AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Random Drawing Showing Everything Transparent

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
TRdesigner82
604 Views, 5 Replies

1 Random Drawing Showing Everything Transparent

I have a drawing that is showing everything in it as transparent. I don't know how it got that way and I don't know how to get it back to normal. If I copy a piece of equipment from another drawing in the project and paste it into this drawing, it comes in transparent too. If I copy a peice of equipment from this drawing and paste it into another drawing in the project that is showing everything correctly, it shows up looking just fine. So, I know it has to be something with that particular drawing, I just have no idea what. Anyone have any idea what is casuing this and/or how to fix it???

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dgorsman
in reply to: TRdesigner82

Could be visual style setting.  Posting a screen shot would help clarify the problem.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 6
TRdesigner82
in reply to: dgorsman

For your viewing pleasure...

Message 4 of 6
EricNyh

Visual Style could be on X-ray or the layer could have a transparancy set to it.  Look in layer manager for the layer transparancy.

Message 5 of 6
TRdesigner82
in reply to: EricNyh

No Xray and no transparency on the layers....

Message 6 of 6
TRdesigner82

I just crated a new drawing and copied everything from the old one into it and now all is well...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost