AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant 3D Isometrics: continuation and connection on other isometrics not showing

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Marc_VDZ
1907 Views, 9 Replies

Plant 3D Isometrics: continuation and connection on other isometrics not showing

When working with large projects, I generally use XRef's.

When I open a drawing with some pipes on it that are continued on another drawing which I use as Xref, this strange thing happend: Now when producing isometrics, the message 'Connected to' or  'Continued On', not appears when the Xref where the line is connected to, is not loaded. I can produce production isometrics when I opened a project: I don't have to open the model to visualize the pipes and produce the iso's.

Is there a workaround to avoid this annoying problem? 

See jpg's: 'without Xref.jpg' and 'with Xref loaded.jpg'

Hope someone can help me.

Marc

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Marc_VDZ
in reply to: Marc_VDZ

Message 3 of 10
h_eger

XREFs be loaded into a model and connected to pipelines this XREFs always have in this model appended stay will not work the Iso.
-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 4 of 10
HenkVink1983

I have the same 'problem'. Every time I have to check if the right Xrefs are loaded. The whole point of using Xrefs is that you do not have to load the whole model in the graphic. So the solution is not using Xrefs or loading all Xrefs..... Strange

Message 5 of 10
ho.dadgar
in reply to: HenkVink1983

I can't get the continuation even when xref is loaded, any idea?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: ho.dadgar

I got same issue. Its also shown as open end.

This appears on my site only for Filter equipment. For pumps, tanks and others I do not have that issue.

Message 7 of 10
ho.dadgar
in reply to: h_eger

@h_eger do you have any solution for this issue? I asked KETIV about this but they couldn't fix the problem.

Thanks

Message 8 of 10
filiph.sandberg

same old. 

Message 9 of 10
h_eger

Dear @filiph.sandberg ,

same new???

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 10 of 10
pisore2695

This bug is already fixed. Please mark as fixed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost