AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Fatal Error : Unhandled Access Violation Reading

26 REPLIES 26
SOLVED
Message 1 of 27
MAD1975
109200 Views, 26 Replies

Getting Fatal Error : Unhandled Access Violation Reading

Reading 0x0000 Exception at f50cd74eh on startup of Plant 3d 2013.

Tried the Repair option. It didn't work.

Reinstalled Plant 3d 2013 after uninstalling everything 2013 related but it didn't work.

The program crashes at startup even if I start only the program and not a project.

Windows / vid card etc are all up to date.

Plant 3d 2012 is still working.  

Is there something I should know to fix this ? 

26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27
mtchad
in reply to: MAD1975

I had the same problem, just delete the cache files in the following directroy back to a day your system last worked.

C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Autodesk\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\GraphicsCache

Message 3 of 27
MAD1975
in reply to: mtchad

Thank you, this worked perfectly.

You're a genius ! 🙂

Message 4 of 27
MARKPERKINSON8722

Yes, you ARE a genius.  Thanks for this post.  Having a the same problem exactly w/ Autocad Architecture 2013.  Tried the same repair and reinstall efforts to no avail.  This fix did the trick straight away.  Not even a reboot needed.  Much gratitude.  /m

Message 5 of 27
wglavin
in reply to: MARKPERKINSON8722

I have the same problem but it happened about 3 months ago so I don't know how many cache files to delete to get rid of this Error.  Can I cause more harm if I delete too many cache files?  I really would like to use all of the Plant 3D 2013 (student version) features once again ASAP.  -thanks

Message 6 of 27
MAD1975
in reply to: wglavin

You could just move the file to another folder instead of deleting them. Put them back in if needed.

Message 7 of 27
wglavin

unfortunatly this did not work and I'm still receiving the fatal error?

Message 8 of 27
aman.issar1

i followed the steps u mentioned
my graphicsCache folder was empty though

is there any other way that this issue can be rectified ?

i would really appreciate if you could help me 

Message 9 of 27
aman.issar1

i followed the steps u mentioned
my graphicsCache folder was empty though

is there any other way that this issue can be rectified ?

i would really appreciate if you could help me 

Message 10 of 27
Rich.O.3d
in reply to: aman.issar1

try deleting the following from the registry (NOTE: MAKE BACKUP OF REGISTRY BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING)

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R19.0\ACAD-B017:409

then when you fire up plant again, this part should rebuild itself

CAD Management 101:
You can do it your own way,
If its done just how I say!
[Metallica:And Justice For All:1988]
Message 11 of 27
Serdar-C

Thanks for this post my firend.. Really good method. İt's worked awesome. 😉

Message 12 of 27
Serdar-C
in reply to: Rich.O.3d

Hi,

I'am P3D user.(2013 - 64 bit.)

I have a similar problem about fatal error. having trouble trying to open the file with it. I can' t open my project.

Yesterday, I turned it off to save my project as normal.

When I try to open today has failed. 

I need help urgently on this issue.

Thanks..

Message 13 of 27
vannmannen

I have suddenly got this problem now and my laptop does not have the path that is referred to:

C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Autodesk\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\GraphicsCache

I managed to delete ACAD-B017:409 but it did not help. This issue is serious. Please help

Message 14 of 27
nofra77

I am facing a problem with etransmit and email process on Civil 3D 2014. The first time I tried to email a file thru these commands the AutoCAD sent me a message "unhandled Access violation reading 0xbf3c5f40 exception at bed132434". I tried a few things some people suggested me on the forums but none of them worked (except the registry Im avoiding to modify). I reinstalled the .NET for my windows and even reinstalled my civil3d. After reinstallation, I dont recieve the mentioned message anymore but the cad gets frozen after sending. Otherwise, my outlook works normally..truly, I am running out of ideas. I am working on the new laptop (i5 processor) and everything else seems to work normally. please help me...thanks in advance,,daniel

Message 15 of 27
chipmurrah

I am running autoCAD 2000LT and and got this fatal error message and not sure what it is or how to deal with it---any help would appreciated.

Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x000 exception 4b2116h

I am trying to fix it but afraid doing more damage

Thanks Chip

Message 16 of 27
miquery

Getting Fatal Error : Unhandled Access Violation Reading:Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x94f45388 Exception at 1cd9072h。 

Tried the Repair option. It didn't work.

Reinstalled Plant 3d 2013 after uninstalling everything 2013 related but it didn't work. 

The program crashes at startup even if I start only the program and not a project.

Windows XPcard etc are all up to date.

Is there something I should know to fix this ? 

Message 17 of 27
vannmannen
in reply to: miquery

In fact, I managed to solve this. The path: C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Autodesk\AutoCAD Plant 3D 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\GraphicsCache is there if you go to folder options and show hidden folders. Delete all files in the folder and then you should be back on track.
Message 18 of 27
ruiz
in reply to: vannmannen

Hello I Have Installed AutoDesk Suite 2014 in windows 8.1 64bits, so me out every  Unhandled Access Violation FATAL ERROR_ Reading 0xffffffff Exception at 7e882056h. and closes the program.could someone help me?

Thank You

Message 19 of 27
antoniojcarmona

Thanks, we´re going to test it!

Aeronautical Engineer/Airport Engineer at Ineco
Message 20 of 27
Nizar.Sayegh

I have the same problem in AutoCAD 2010, I deleted all files except template in this folder:

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2010\R18.0\enu\

It worked thx Smiley Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost