AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Database

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
418 Views, 3 Replies

Catalog Database

Hi,

I created a catalog (with custom parts) from an existing, the existing catalog is an empty one. Everything was ok, but now, I open the new catalog and nothing is shown in the catalog editor, there is a list of parts but no info at all.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Murph_Map
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I created a catalog (with custom parts) from an existing, the existing catalog is an empty one. Everything was ok, but now, I open the new catalog and nothing is shown in the catalog editor, there is a list of parts but no info at all.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks.

Not without knowing what vertical you are using, Civil3D, Revit, Mechanical, MEP ?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Murph_Map

Sorry. I'm using Autocad Plant 3D 2012 to create custom parts and Autocad Plant 3D Spec Editor 2012 to manage Catalogs and Specs.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
Murph_Map
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry. I'm using Autocad Plant 3D 2012 to create custom parts and Autocad Plant 3D Spec Editor 2012 to manage Catalogs and Specs.

Thanks.

Then you need to ask here http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Plant-3D/bd-p/371 this forum is for feedback on the forums.

Edit: moved by
Discussion_Admin

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost