- "Locate in 3D Model" (the same function as in Ortho) but for P&ID Objects.
- Posibility to insert components from 3D to P&ID (valves, equipments, and lines)
- Dynamic Pallette for P&ID, the same thing as in 3D, but with P&ID symbols.
- Updating automatically of annotations with adquisisions properties, for example during open the drwaing. Now is necessary update it manually from Data Manager.
- Automatically update of "Title Drawing Propertie" when we change the real name of DWG.
- Posibility to Link to P&ID objects the Relative Files of Project: Manuals of valves, drawings of equipment, etc.
- P&ID Palletts is necessary to create for each project, and not for AutoCAD all projects as now.
- Automatically generate symbols legends for project. DWG which has all symbols which there are in our pallete, with description of each other.
- Any botton for delete "Autogen properties".
If a piece of equipment has been defined in one class, but later in the project makes sense to have it in its own class, it would be great if we could drag and drop the definition between classes to save having to purge and then redefine the class.
A proper search function in the Project Setup would be very handy - for example, if you need to adjust a particular class, but don't know where in the object tree it sits, search could pinpoint it for you. (this might happen on large projects where one person has added classes but not documented where they've added them, and a second person needs to adjust these classes later)
As of right now when you try to connect an Off-Page Connector, the "Create Connection" dialogue box displays the available drawings in an undesirable order. I believe it may be based the drawing creation date, but the order that would make the most sense is alpha-numeric.
Please change the drawing order to alpha-numeric in the Off-Page Connector "Create Connection" menu so that drawings may be found more easily.
It would save an extra step if we could see annotation text on the cursor at placement. This would enable more precise placement. Currently have to guess at where annotation should go, then move it.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.