P & ID SQL Part
1. Change the information I am using SQLite. However, the property did not change.
It is possible to know the "PnPlocalCachePurer.exe". But in order to use this method,
AutoCAD P & ID should be shut down. This method is a very cumbersome task.
Do you have any other suggestions?
2. When you use SQL Server, SQL account, it is possible to login.
However, the domain user's login is not possible.
I wonder if the reason and how to resolve.
3. SQL Server from Local database to move (Local Database -> SQL Server).
But the opposite case is impossible.
4. Local Database backup is easy. but SQL Server backup is difficult.
Easy backup methods?
5. In SQL, Create column, and tried to change the position. But that was impossible.
Is there a way to sort?
P & ID Drawing Part
1. In create project, to set up the PIP, JIS, standard setting page.
But in addition to them, I want to create a user-defined specifications.
and the item I want to add it. In the specifications set page.
1. Can you clarify what information you are changing?
2. The computer you run SQL Server has to be part of your domain (and not the domain controller). In SQL Server, you have to allow SQL Server authentication and Windows Authentication.
3. Create a new project using the wizard, and specify the existing SQL Server project as the project template, and using the SQLite database. Then you can copy the drawings from the SQL Server project to the new SQLite project. Because the data is stored in the DWG, the information will be carried to the new project.
4. We have a series of posts on SQL Server with Plant 3d. One of the is backing up the server: http://www.pdoteam.com/2012/02/creating-backups-fo
5. Can you explain more?
6. I don't know of a way to do this. What would the advantage be? All of the items should be available in the project, so what would having a standard get you?
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.