AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

TopDeluxe
Message 1 of 3 (374 Views)

Updating Data in Drawing from Database

374 Views, 2 Replies
05-10-2012 05:41 AM

I added/modifyed some values in the ADAC P&ID SQLite database via an ODBC driver and Microsoft Access. The data is definitely change in the database (verifyed by different progam). However, the data is not updated in ACAD P&ID. :smileymad:

Is there a command that causes ACAD P&ID (2012) to read the data from the database?

Greetings.

*Expert Elite*
Rave.Tam
Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

Re: Updating Data in Drawing from Database

05-14-2012 06:20 PM in reply to: TopDeluxe

Synchstyles should update the data. I have the same problem as you when i use P&ID 2011 but the problem went away when i use MSSQL

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Check out my blog http://lazcad.com
TopDeluxe
Message 3 of 3 (331 Views)

Re: Updating Data in Drawing from Database

05-15-2012 01:00 AM in reply to: Rave.Tam

Thanx for your advice. But...

unfortunately synchstyles doesn't do the job. I have the impression that the loading data from the SQlite database is not intended. Instead Excel is supposed be use for im- and export of data only.

Well, well... :robotfrustrated:

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.