AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

Contributor
EZTCADSYS
Message 1 of 1 (112 Views)

tagging error

112 Views, 0 Replies
02-29-2008 09:53 AM
I have a problem with the valve,equipment & pumps tagging.
During the drawing I place a tag on a piece of equipment or valve. Everything works fine until I get out of the drawing and get back in. When I get back in the tags disappear except for the annotation mark. When I pick this mark, I get an error message (see attached bitmap).
I tried creating multiple tags thinking maybe the program does not like the options I pick to create it but it continues to do the same thing.
Please let me know if have seen this before and if you can help. I tried to Audit and even created a new drawing but, the same thing happens.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!