AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

mcost
Message 1 of 2 (326 Views)
Accepted Solution

Stuck in the fly navigation mode

326 Views, 1 Replies
06-01-2012 12:42 PM

Somehow I think I changed my default “pan” navigation mode to be “fly” and I don’t know how to change it back.

When I click on the little hand in the navigation bar (the “pan tool”) I go into “fly mode” (crosshairs in the middle of my screen). I can change it to pan temporarily, but then it defaults back into fly mode. How do I fix this?

untitled.PNG

I think I figured it out!

If anyone else is interested... I'm not sure this is the best answer, but deleting the "C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD P&ID 2011\R18.1\enu\Support\Profiles\FixedProfile.aws" file seemed to resolve the issue for me.

mcost
Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)

Re: Stuck in the fly navigation mode

06-04-2012 01:34 PM in reply to: mcost

I think I figured it out!

If anyone else is interested... I'm not sure this is the best answer, but deleting the "C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD P&ID 2011\R18.1\enu\Support\Profiles\FixedProfile.aws" file seemed to resolve the issue for me.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.