AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

Active Contributor
M!chelle
Message 11 of 13 (281 Views)

Re: Segment Breaker with Multiline Text

10-15-2012 07:48 AM in reply to: quentin.contreras

I set the boundary width and marked them as multiple lines in the block editor but it's not putting that text into multi line, it's just a long string.  I tried to knock down the boundary width too and it still didn't take.  I will try it again some more.  Suggestions on where I might of went wrong?

Active Contributor
M!chelle
Message 12 of 13 (277 Views)

10-15-2012 07:51 AM in reply to: M!chelle

I didn't type anything intelligent into the right or left text columns to check it.   I just entered 123123123123123123 or some jibberish so it didn't return because no spaces were included.  Thank you for helping me get this set up!

Product Support
quentin.contreras
Message 13 of 13 (238 Views)

10-23-2012 03:20 PM in reply to: M!chelle

Glad I was able to help! :smileyhappy:

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Quentin Contreras
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.