AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

Mentor
jddickson
Message 1 of 1 (221 Views)

Scaling Symbols

221 Views, 0 Replies
09-10-2013 08:42 AM

This might be a simple question because I’m new to AutoCAD Plant 3D (AutoCAD P&ID). I figured out how to scale the symbols individually under project properties and edit symbol. I’m having a couple different problems with changing them this way.

1. It takes forever to go thru every individually symbol and change the scale
  2. It only changes the scale for newly inserted symbols. The symbols that are already inserted into the drawing will not update to the new scale.

As I said before I’m new to this software and I was wondering if there is a way to scale all symbols at one time. I would also like to know how to change to the scale of the symbols that are already in the drawing. I would appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

If there is an easy way to change all the text size for the tags, that information would also be very useful. Thanks for your help.

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.