AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

ugurbalbay
Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)
Accepted Solution

Line editing in project manager

292 Views, 2 Replies
02-16-2012 03:16 AM

PLEASE ATTENTION!

We have to use different linetypes in AUTOCAD PID 2012, for this purpose I created shapes by using mkshape command after that I converted it to a linetype by using mklinetype command. There is no problem until here. I can see created linetype in the linetype manager but I cant see it in the project manager when I want to edit lines and add them to tooll palettes. What is the point is here.

Best regards...

Contributor
Muddy_Plant3D
Message 2 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Line editing in project manager

02-16-2012 04:53 AM in reply to: ugurbalbay
Make sure you add the linetypes to the projSymbolStyle.dwg file in the project folder. Then the linetype will be available for use within your project.

Jarrod Mudford
Plant Solutions Consultant
Global Services
Autodesk, Inc.

ugurbalbay
Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: Line editing in project manager

02-16-2012 05:13 AM in reply to: ugurbalbay

Thank you so much. It works! Have a nice day...

Best Regards.

Environmental Engineer | Turkey

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.