Have you guys ever seen anything like this before? It is only doing this in one particular drawing. I've audited/compressed/purged/etc.
When did you get the message? Does this happen when you try to place a new control valve? Does it allow you to try to substitute a valve? Does this happen when you place a normal valve as well?
Have you tried to remove the drawing from the project?
1) Close out of all drawings, Remove Drawing from P&ID Drawings
2) Audit Project
3) Close the P&ID
3) Locate drawing in Explorer
4) Rename the drawing file, other than the name it was saved as in the project
5) Open P&ID and Open project and Audit project again
6) Use Open to open the renamed drawing file, select drawing to copy clip (Ctrl + C)
7) Create a New Drawing in the P&ID Drawings and give it the original name
8) Paste (Ctrl + V) the drawing
9) You might get ? next to the tag, just right click to edit tag and ok to close and the ? should be removed
I copied the drawing and the block still acted the same way. I removed the drawing from the project and started over and everything seems fine. Thanks
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!