Have you guys ever seen anything like this before? It is only doing this in one particular drawing. I've audited/compressed/purged/etc.
When did you get the message? Does this happen when you try to place a new control valve? Does it allow you to try to substitute a valve? Does this happen when you place a normal valve as well?
Have you tried to remove the drawing from the project?
1) Close out of all drawings, Remove Drawing from P&ID Drawings
2) Audit Project
3) Close the P&ID
3) Locate drawing in Explorer
4) Rename the drawing file, other than the name it was saved as in the project
5) Open P&ID and Open project and Audit project again
6) Use Open to open the renamed drawing file, select drawing to copy clip (Ctrl + C)
7) Create a New Drawing in the P&ID Drawings and give it the original name
8) Paste (Ctrl + V) the drawing
9) You might get ? next to the tag, just right click to edit tag and ok to close and the ? should be removed
I copied the drawing and the block still acted the same way. I removed the drawing from the project and started over and everything seems fine. Thanks