AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

Contributor
hoangvuminh
Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Cannot find Overloaded Function - Develop with VBE 2010

288 Views, 1 Replies
06-17-2011 01:06 AM

Hello ,

I am developing some Net assembly for AutoCAD P&UD  with VBE 2010. Here is the Code:

Dim oDocument As Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices.Document
                oDocument = OpenDocByFileName(oProjectDrawing.ResolvedFilePath, True)
                If oDocument Is Nothing Then Return False
Dim oDatabase As Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Database
                oDatabase = oDocument.Database
Dim oDLM As Autodesk.ProcessPower.DataLinks.DataLinksManager = Autodesk.ProcessPower.DataLinks.DataLinksManager.GetManager(oDatabase)
Dim oRowIDs As Autodesk.ProcessPower.DataObjects.PnPRowIdArray = oDLM.SelectAcPpRowIds(oDatabase)

This is the errors

Error    1    Value of type 'Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Database' cannot be converted to 'String'.   

Error    2    Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'SelectAcPpRowIds' can be called with these arguments:
    'Public Function SelectAcPpRowIds(dwgid As Integer) As Autodesk.ProcessPower.DataObjects.PnPRowIdArray': Value of type 'Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Database' cannot be converted to 'Integer'.
    'Public Function SelectAcPpRowIds(oids As Autodesk.ProcessPower.DataLinks.PpObjectIdArray) As Autodesk.ProcessPower.DataObjects.PnPRowIdArray': Value of type 'Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Database' cannot be converted to 'Autodesk.ProcessPower.DataLinks.PpObjectIdArray'

Is that cause of VBE 2010 ? . I did reference all assemblies :

- PnPProjectManagerMgd.dll

- PnPDataObjects.dll

- PnPDataLinks.dll

- PnIDMgd.dll

- AcMgd.dll

- AcDbMgd.dll

Employee
RSFAdsk
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Cannot find Overloaded Function - Develop with VBE 2010

07-01-2011 11:55 AM in reply to: hoangvuminh

Hello,

It looks like there are type mismatch issues.  I wonder if you can provide your project files here and I'll try to recreate the error?

Richard Frank
AEC Plant Solutions
Autodesk, Inc.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.