AutoCAD P&ID General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Tee.Dee
Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

AutoCAD Tools ???

165 Views, 2 Replies
04-30-2012 08:45 PM

Hi,

I have just downloaded the trial version of P&ID to play around and see if it fits our needs.

One thing I am trying to do is access the normal AutoCAD toolbars but im not having much luck.  To do this in other programs I would just go to the Tools pull down menu > Toolbars > AutoCAD > then select whatever toolbars i want but in P&ID I only have the options to look in AUTOCADWS and EXPRESS.

Is this possible in P&ID?

Thanks.

MartenWalters1779
Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Tools ???

05-01-2012 08:25 AM in reply to: Tee.Dee

you can switch work spaces ....from P&ID to Reg CADD...in the bottom right there is a GEAR icon.

Distinguished Contributor
Tee.Dee
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Tools ???

05-02-2012 03:41 PM in reply to: Tee.Dee

Thanks Marten.

Sorry it was just me having a mans look, the tools I was after were under the PID menu, i was looking for an AutoCAD menu.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.