AutoCAD MEP Wishes

AutoCAD MEP Wishes

Contributor
Jim Hoselton
Message 1 of 1 (11 Views)

fix electrical schematic and layout palette

11 Views, 0 Replies
04-13-2006 01:38 PM
In ABS 2006, when I go to "Electrical schematic and Layout" Palette and select an "Add ..." tool like "Add power device" the system definitions listed are Chilled Water, Condenser Water, Etc.. which are mechanical schematic system definitions that should not be associated to ANY electrical system. I should be seeing 120V power, 120V ligthing, etc..
I checked with reseller tech support and they have same listing I have. What it looks like is someone used the ADD SCHEMATIC SYMBOL dialog box from Mech/piping palette for the Electrical without updating the dialog box to use electrical system definitions.

Please fix this.... Chilled Water and electric power don't mix well...shocking... I know...
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.