Electrical Bus Duct

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
281 Views, 2 Replies

Electrical Bus Duct

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Try using the attached tee & elbow. The parts must be copied into the Cable Tray US Imperial folder under a sub folder called Busway. The regenerate the cable tray catalog. At the moment, there is no way to apply the new profile to segments (cable tray) so these two parts must be added using Cable Tray Fitting Add. This should be sufficient for shorter runs. I had a Square D catalog open to Class 5600 when I made these. Any resemblance could be intentional... Use the Circuit Manager with the appropriate circuits, devices & panels to track the loads & voltages of the circuit represented by the busway. Note - these are not fully quality assured parts - just something I put together one afternoon. You may want to verify that do what you wnat before deploying them. I hope this helps!
Message 3 of 3

Note - ABS requires that connectors be either rectangular, round, or oval. Unlike these parts, you can add connectors to the ends of a round, rectangular, or oval extrusion, then turn them invisible in the content builder if you want the custom profile extruded all the way (anything invisible will not show up in your dwg). "Peter Terwilliger {Autodesk}" wrote in message news:40369e20_3@newsprd01... Try using the attached tee & elbow. The parts must be copied into the Cable Tray US Imperial folder under a sub folder called Busway. The regenerate the cable tray catalog. At the moment, there is no way to apply the new profile to segments (cable tray) so these two parts must be added using Cable Tray Fitting Add. This should be sufficient for shorter runs. I had a Square D catalog open to Class 5600 when I made these. Any resemblance could be intentional... Use the Circuit Manager with the appropriate circuits, devices & panels to track the loads & voltages of the circuit represented by the busway. Note - these are not fully quality assured parts - just something I put together one afternoon. You may want to verify that do what you wnat before deploying them. I hope this helps!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report