Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the LINK TO VIS RENDER

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
clarkm
238 Views, 5 Replies

Where is the LINK TO VIS RENDER

I cannot find this in any of the pull down menus
any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: clarkm

If you go to your Windows Start menu and go to the Autodesk folder, you can find Viz Render under the ABS folder. Rebecca -- Rebecca Richkus Building Systems Product Design Autodesk, Inc. "clarkm" wrote in message news:21411831.1088096561644.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I cannot find this in any of the pull down menus > any suggestions?
Message 3 of 6
clarkm

I know where the program is, but there is a command "Link to Viz Render" in AutoCAD that is suppose to link your AutoCAD drawing to Vis Render?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

There is a fly out arrow at the left end of the drawing status bar that has a command for Link to Viz Render. See attached image. jason "clarkm" wrote in message news:18374067.1088098945084.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I know where the program is, but there is a command "Link to Viz Render" in AutoCAD that is suppose to link your AutoCAD drawing to Vis Render?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

In the Lower left corner of the screen is a small back arrow in a circle. Right click on it and select "Link to Viz Render". If you still cannot see it, please make sure that the Drawing Staus Bar is toggled on. i.e. you should also be able to see the Scale and current display configuration. Regards Rob Finch Software QA Analyst Autodesk, Inc. "clarkm" wrote in message news:18374067.1088098945084.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I know where the program is, but there is a command "Link to Viz Render" in AutoCAD that is suppose to link your AutoCAD drawing to Vis Render?
Message 6 of 6
rhouse

We just upgraded to MEP 2008 from ABS 2007. ABS had a link to Viz in the File pulldown. MEP has nothing. No, it is not under the little black arrow/circle thingy.

I think we got shorted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost