Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice/Data Jack Symbol

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fredatuncc
2786 Views, 2 Replies

Voice/Data Jack Symbol

I am looking for the voice/data jack symbol. Basically a jack with telephone and ethernet. Am I looking in the wrong place? I see the Computer Data symbol but it doesnt show that voice is along with it. This is a pretty common symbol, I would think it has to have it.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: fredatuncc

No, it looks like you found the ones that ship with ABS. I would suggest making your own. I have made our own, refer to attached image. I can only think that they plan on you using a keynote to identify what is what. I know my devices don't conform to UDS or any other national cad standards but then again they don't really cover enough yet for electrical to fully adopt everything. It is pretty easy to make your own devices, but be sure to back up the original files before you edit them. -- Michael Sonnier "fredatuncc" wrote in message news:2620966.1106085607279.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am looking for the voice/data jack symbol. Basically a jack with telephone and ethernet. Am I looking in the wrong place? I see the Computer Data symbol but it doesnt show that voice is along with it. This is a pretty common symbol, I would think it has to have it.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: fredatuncc

Are you looking for these ones... "fredatuncc" wrote in message news:2620966.1106085607279.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am looking for the voice/data jack symbol. Basically a jack with telephone and ethernet. Am I looking in the wrong place? I see the Computer Data symbol but it doesnt show that voice is along with it. This is a pretty common symbol, I would think it has to have it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost