Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

undelete Palettes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pierre.dupuis
444 Views, 2 Replies

undelete Palettes

can i refind palette that i deleteSmiley Sad

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Tool palettes, Properties Palette, Layer Manager Palette?

If you're refering to tool palettes, I believe you can retrieve them from ContentBrowser.

Message 3 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: mdhutchinson

Just as mdhutchinson says, if it is an Out of the Box tool palette  then you can add it to Autocad MEP via the content browser.  Just type CONTENTBROWSER at the command line and select MEP Default Tools - Imperial, Metric, or Global depending on your installation of Autocad MEP.  Then select your discipline and there you will see the default tool palettes.  Just select the I-Dropper and drag the palette into model space and it should reappear.

If you deleted a custom tool palette that you created and you didnt make a backup of it or place it in a catalog in the content browser then unfortunately I believe you are out of luck.  It is possible that your IT department might have a backup of it somewhere if they take regular backups of your machine.  Or if your tool palettes are stored on a server it is highly possible that they have backups.  You should speak with your Cad Manager.

I don't believe it is possible to delete the property palette or the layer manager palette.  If either one of those are missing then you can just type the command PROPERTIES or LAYERS to bring them back up.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost