Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer licences to other computer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rajeshsap7
628 Views, 3 Replies

transfer licences to other computer

Dear Sir ,

1]     i useing this computer already install AUTOCAD MEP2012 licences key but my pc very slow that i have formatting pc  and put new licences  key for Architural install ok .....

2] but other computer i install AUTOCAD MEP 2012  lincenc key so computer said  that  key is  already use other computer so pls help me .........

how to solution  this problem pls reply me ..... i totally hang out  bro.. 

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: rajeshsap7

Autocad MEP comes with a license transfer utility.  All you have to do is go to your start button->all programs->autodesk->Autocad MEP 2012->License Transfer Utility.   Follow the steps and it will allow you to transfer the license from one pc to another.

Message 3 of 4
rajeshsap7

Hello sir l,

Please help 😉

we've had Autocad MEP 2012  on my old pc and it's working fine, but please let me know as we need to uninstall existing version from my old pc and how we can install it on brand new pc?

We tried with new installation on our new pc many times but we're getting this info:

Activation Limit Reached
You have already activated your product on the maximum number of computers permitted by your license.

If you would like an Autodesk customer service agent to manually review your activation history, please complete a
Customer Service Request.

(Error10)

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos

Hi rajeshsap7, 

Can you send me your product's serial number and request code via Private Message here on the forums (click on my screenname camilo.lemos and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I'll will when be able to assist you with your activation. 

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost