Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tags stopped displaying property set values

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
matthew
361 Views, 0 Replies

tags stopped displaying property set values

I had some tags configured for schematic symbols - worked great. Now, for some reason, they don't. Instead of displaying the property set values that they're supposed to, they just display the 'Value' text (more on this below).

For example, on a circuit breaker I have a property set to display the trip rating. The tag block has a value for this called  CircuitBreakerObjects:Trip where CicuitBreakerObjects is the name of the property set. Before, this returned the actual properties for the selected object, e.g., 100A. Now it just returns 'TRIP?'. When I look at the block for the tag I see that 'TRIP?' is listed as the Value of the text in the properties palette. I've deleted this value to see what happens, but no luck. It just returns nothing in that case, still not the actual trip property of 100A.

Existing tags continue to display properly. New ones do not. If I delete an existing tag, and then retag the symbol, the new tag just displays the 'Value' text.

I've also tried using some of my schematic symbols and tags outside of the project that I was on, in case it had something to do with the project settings. Again, no luck. They don't seem to work anywhere.

If anyone can help that would be great.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost