Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Style Overrides dont carry over from system definitions drawing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
owensharp
467 Views, 2 Replies

System Style Overrides dont carry over from system definitions drawing

I have set up my demolition systems in my system definitions drawing. My tool palette references the network drive and and the systems drawing. When I bring the system in it doesnt keep the hatch settings turned on. Any ideas what I am doing incorrectly? AutoCAD MEP 2014

I have attached what I see in the system definitions drawing and a new drawing with the system imported from the tool palette.

Thanks

Civil 3d 2022.1 Update 64 bit Windows 10 Enterprise Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2687W v3 3.1GHz 4 Core 30GB RAM
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: owensharp

One thing that I see wrong is that in one drawing you have Display by Elevation turned on and in the other drawing you do not.  This could have an effect on what you are trying to do.

You can turn off/off the Display by Elevation settings in your options on the MEP Display Control tab.

Message 3 of 3
owensharp
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Kevin that fixed it.
Thanks
Civil 3d 2022.1 Update 64 bit Windows 10 Enterprise Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2687W v3 3.1GHz 4 Core 30GB RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost