Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style Manager - style transfer

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
russian_mike
211 Views, 1 Reply

Style Manager - style transfer

I got a question for you guys. I need to transfer my piping definitions (styles) from Pipe System Definitions in the style manager to Schematic System Definitions in the style manager. The only way i know how to do it is to manualy enter all the styles because it wouldn't allow me to copy and paste between Pipe System Definitions and Schematic System Definitions. Do you know any other/easier way of transfering styles???

Thanks,

MishkA
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: russian_mike

Hi Mishka - There is no way to make a Pipe system definition into a schematic system definition. The two different systems operate completely differently. Trying to change a pipe system into a schematic system would be kind of like trying to change a wall into a door. They are completely different objects and there is no way to make the systems "transfer". sorry :-( jason "mishka" wrote in message news:30032884.1071620778928.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I got a question for you guys. I need to transfer my piping definitions (styles) from Pipe System Definitions in the style manager to Schematic System Definitions in the style manager. The only way i know how to do it is to manualy enter all the styles because it wouldn't allow me to copy and paste between Pipe System Definitions and Schematic System Definitions. Do you know any other/easier way of transfering styles??? > > Thanks, > > MishkA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost