AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Active Contributor
sixpack_cuda
Message 1 of 3 (772 Views)
Accepted Solution

Service Pack 1 Install Error

772 Views, 2 Replies
11-20-2012 06:38 AM

I get this message when trying to install service pack 1 for Autocad MEP 2013. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. It's a standalone installation.

I've tried updating from the stay connected button from within Autocad, and downloading the exe file. I run into the same problem with both. I've searched my entire C: drive for "MEP.msi" and found nothing.

sp12013-prob.png

I can't really do anything from the window above, so I click Cancel and I get this:

sp12013-1706.png

And then I get this message:

sp12013-1603.png

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on here? I googled this error but the only result was with a problem related to Microsoft Office..

its looking for the installation files

do you have the disk?

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 2 of 3 (764 Views)

Re: Service Pack 1 Install Error

11-20-2012 11:22 AM in reply to: sixpack_cuda

its looking for the installation files

do you have the disk?

Active Contributor
sixpack_cuda
Message 3 of 3 (759 Views)

Re: Service Pack 1 Install Error

11-20-2012 12:02 PM in reply to: sixpack_cuda

That worked, thanks!

Must have been because I got it from the subscription center download, and then deleted everything from the download folder after the installation completed. 

That's just my guess though..

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.