Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Pack 1 crashes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rfritze
398 Views, 2 Replies

Service Pack 1 crashes

I am running MEP-12 64 bit on a windows 7 computer.

Since I installed SP-1 autocad crashes when saving about once every 8 or 10 saves.

Before SP-1 there were no issues.

What's up????????????????

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
niranjan_kamath
in reply to: rfritze

We need to check whether the issue is with the system or the file. Does this happen on a particular file or with any file that you have been working on?

To check for the file:

Try an AUDIT on one of the files and see if you could recover any error. Also perform a WBLOCK to recover a file and resave it with a new name. Now check if the issue is reproducible on this file.

To check for the system:

Test it by Logging into this system with a new user account (prefer a new admin account). Launch the application for the first time in this account. Now work and check if the issue is reproducible or not.

This will help us identify if there is any issues with the file or the user app data / registry which could have caused this issue.

Niranjan Kamath

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
rfritze
in reply to: niranjan_kamath

Thanks for your input. I know it has taken me a while to test your suggestions but here's what I find.

The problem happens with multiple files, old new and everything in between so it's not a particular file.

I created a new user with administrative access and had the same problem.

Any idea where to go from here?

Thanks, Rick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost