Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule - take offs

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tompilzys
795 Views, 3 Replies

schedule - take offs

Hello,

I created table with some elements. But i noticed one issue - the diameter of the take off. Actually diameter of the main pipe/duct that take off is connected to. It is especially important for round ducts to know what is the diameter of the main pipe to order specific saddle. But the table shows only diameters of the take off. Is there a way to force schedule to show also the diameter of the main pipe, next to the diameter of the take off?

In attachment simple example. The take off is 32 and connected to pipe 150. In the table it says "32;32".

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: tompilzys

You can create a new anchor property set definition in a property set attached to the tap.  The anchor psd should point to a property set attached to the main duct.  The anchor psd on the tap will then correctly read the main duct size.

I currently have a setup similar to this that works great.

Message 3 of 4
tompilzys
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Thank you for your attention.

I created new Property Set Definition, i aplied it to Take offs only and I added there Anchor Set Definition. Then a window shows up that you can see in attachment. I chose different options from there but every time the result is not good. In the created table information says "Anchor not found".

Could you be more specific what should be done there?

I attached also example of the table that i am thinking of. It is made in excel but it shows more or less how it should look like. First diameter in take off part is the main pipe, the second is the diameter of the take off. Is something like that even possible?

Message 4 of 4
tompilzys
in reply to: tompilzys

Ok, i found it, it was my last shoot and i was to give up 🙂

Thanks for help 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost