AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

loujr
Message 1 of 1 (385 Views)

Round Duct drop/rise symbols

385 Views, 0 Replies
10-12-2012 07:39 AM

I'm using MEP 2013 and I am trying to adjust return and exhaust duct to show a single slash for drops and rises rather than the "x" as in supply.  I know how to create the block and assign it to the Duct/Rise symbol but I'm having a problem scaling it to fit inside the cirlce rather than extend to the size of the square equivalent.  For example, I insert a 6" round Elbow up and when I use the "standard" drop/rise symbol it inserts an "x" inside the circle.  When I use my custom drop/rise selection (which is a single slash) it inserts it as if it is a 6x6 elbow down not a 6" round elbow.  Why does it do this?   I had no problem customizing the rectangular symbols. 

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.