AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Valued Contributor
bil-with-one-L
Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

resistant elevations

173 Views, 1 Replies
07-07-2003 12:27 AM
I have a dwg with a supply elevation and a return elevation defined. sometimes when I attempt to add duct at one of those elevations it just refuses to allow that elevation... it will allow the others but not the one I want. Funny thing is... they are identical elevations... I just used a return and supply elevation for good practice. anyway... why is that happening? --

Thanks --
Distinguished Contributor
jmcfaddn
Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

Re: resistant elevations

07-07-2003 01:15 AM in reply to: bil-with-one-L
I have that same problem. They told me to try and use a tab instead of a return after entering the new elevation value. I have yet to check that solution. The drawing I'm working in right now, allows me to use the return or a click of the mouse. So their recommended Tab button really correcting the issue, is still up in the air with me. Let me know if that fixes it for you. Otherwise there is still something going on that Autodesk needs to fix.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.