AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Contributor
dmurov
Message 1 of 4 (464 Views)
Accepted Solution

Renovation Mode

464 Views, 3 Replies
08-15-2012 09:35 AM

Located under the "Manage" ribbon there is a control titled "Renovation Mode".  Is this mode only for Architectural and 2D objects?  Can "Renovation Mode" be utilized for 3D MEP trades?

*Expert Elite*
MarySeufert
Message 2 of 4 (445 Views)

Re: Renovation Mode

08-16-2012 12:10 PM in reply to: dmurov

Just tried it out in 2012 AMEP, and it looks like it only works on ACA objects, and ignores MEP objects. ~ Mary

dburkard
Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

11-03-2013 06:37 AM in reply to: MarySeufert

Well here we are two years later.  Has this been fixed?  I admit that I am not super familar with MEP, but it seems that it works fine in Autocad architecture, but in MEP nothing seems to happen.  I have created a piping system and can't seem to get it to select anything.  Anyone else having luck?

astockett
Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)

05-29-2014 08:12 AM in reply to: dburkard

It's not working on MEP piping for me either, so I would assume it's just for architectural...

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.