Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rectangular duct elbow fitting

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
rafilathif
2485 Views, 3 Replies

rectangular duct elbow fitting

How can i Create Rectangular Eccentric duct transitions in Autocad MEP 2015 i insert  Eccentric Duct From the Tool plate but that's not correct  Eccentric  transition that is came to me concentric transition How i try to edit from "MODIFY DUCT FITTING TOOL Dialog Box" I dont know how to get bellow mention Dialog Box. Right Click while selecting the Duct fittings no menu for this Box

When i Create 90 Digree Duct Automatically comming the elobow rectangular Elbow not the Smooth radius arc Elbow after Creating the duct i can not change the elbo from rectangular to smooth arc in the selection table i have only rectangle duct 

157.png

PLease Help for this 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: rafilathif

You need to make a change to your routing preference.  If you do not know what a routing preference is then take a look at the link below.

http://exchange.autodesk.com/autocadmep/enu/online-help/BLDSYS/2012/ENU/pages/WS73099cc142f487559a28...

In short, a routing preference tells the software what fitting to use when routing ductwork.

You can also check out this webinar that i put on for some of my customers from the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoUBJKIqeYs   It is specifically for learning about routing preferences and system definitions.

Message 3 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: rafilathif

To create a eccentric transition you will need to make sure that your justification is set to something different than Center.  You can change your justification of your ductwork on the property palette.

Duct Justification.png

Message 4 of 4
rafilathif
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Thanks Most Use Full Grade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost