Contributor
alatier
Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)
Accepted Solution

property set displays N/A

238 Views, 1 Replies
02-11-2014 10:58 AM

Hi,

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

I happily use label curve for dynamic pipe diameters, I have also tried (with a little sucess) to display pipe heights (as the z coordinate, I would also like to be able to display the RL as well for referece in hydraulic calcs, but havent suceeded yet)

On the attached, I have gerated a new label curve style which i was hoping would display the pipe length

All it returns is N/A. There is not much help in the on line documents

When I have played around with other property set parameters, all I can return is N/A as well

can anyone shed any light?

Pete

Contributor
info
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)

Betreff: property set displays N/A

02-12-2014 02:20 AM in reply to: alatier

Hi Alatier,

you have selected a pipe Object property set. To get a result, you have to attach this proterty set to the pipe, where you attached the label curve.

It doesn't do it automaticly up to version 2013.

In MEP 2014 i guess, they have added a command, whre you can do it automaticly.

In the document you see on #1 the Pipe without property, no length is shown.

After attiching the set with the marked bottom, you see onm #2 the value for length.

Joeycool

MEP 2010, 2011, 2012 (DACH)
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.