Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property set definitions

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
istr4reg
305 Views, 2 Replies

Property set definitions

Is there any way to change manual property all over the project at once?  I used editing table cell, but it is very annoying: it asks to confirm change to each xref file (and it could be twenty or more of them). May be there is a way to skip these dialogs? Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: istr4reg

You can select objects that will all have the same value and change them all at the same time.

You might check this out.  http://www.jtbworld.com/aca_db.htm

Message 3 of 3
istr4reg
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Thank you, but i ment something different. The issue is: i've got a lot of constructs within my project, and also I've got a view with schedule table (total BOM for example) for all of these constructs as xrefs. Every construct has the same items with the same manual psd (may be equal) which I want to change at once. The problem is that I dont want, of course, open each of the constructs (and there are many of them) and change the manual property. The only way I know is to edit table cell, but it becomes annoying because of it requires to confirm each change for every xref file.

So that was the question: how to change psd all over the project (with tenths of constructs and hundreds of items) at once?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost