AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Vitornis
Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Problem with Mvparts

355 Views, 1 Replies
11-02-2011 08:05 AM

I have a drawing where any MVpart place in it always show up on a transparent material style when i export a 3D dwf file.  When i use different visual styles in autocad the MVpart doesn't show on this Transparent Material Style. It either shows as a solid color the same as the layer or what ever material style i might have assigned to it. 

Anyone elese ever ran into this problem? I can take the MVparts and place them in another drawing and they do not do this.

Active Contributor
freedom1k
Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)

Re: Problem with Mvparts

01-17-2013 08:04 AM in reply to: Vitornis
Yes. We're having the same problem. I'm looking for a solution. it seems to be when the parts catalog generates the view blocks it fails to carry over the material. Has anyone found a cure? :smileyhappy:
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.