AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Valued Contributor
aacorley
Message 1 of 2 (4,396 Views)

Printing without borders around xrefs pdf and jpeg

4396 Views, 1 Replies
10-04-2010 08:50 AM

I have a drawing with an xref'd title block and an xref'd pdf document (among other things). The titleblock drawing als has an xref'd logo in jpeg format.  I turned the lines white (RGB 255,255,255) in the properties of the logo xref and pdf xref so the drawing would print without a border around them. This worked fine until recently. The border started showing up in black ink even though the border is designated white. The only thing I think I did differently that may have caused it was to accendentally click print preview when the printer/plotter was set to DWF55 ePlot (optimized for plotting).pc3. After that the border started showing up even when I changed the printer/plotter to the usual plotter I use.

Any ideas how to fix this and/or a better way to print without borders around jpeg's and pdf's?

Useing AutoCAD MEP 2010, but a suggestion that works in another version is welcome.

*Expert Elite*
Keith.Brown
Message 2 of 2 (4,388 Views)

Re: Printing without borders around xrefs pdf and jpeg

10-04-2010 10:02 AM in reply to: aacorley

I am not sure about the xref's and pdf's but for jpegs you can type IMAGEFRAME and set the variable to 0.  This will turn off frames around images. 

Keith Brown AutoCAD MEP BLOG | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 | Revit 2014 | EastCoast CAD/CAM V6.1 | Visual Studio 2013
────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate. Thank you!
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.