I am trying to label a plumbing fixture using the fixture label from the
palette. Tha label looks correct when in the process of inserting it but
when I accept the location for the tag all that is visible are two lines.
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
What you see is a underlined hyphen...
This happens because default "Name" of the tag is "-".
Please see help file > Building Systems 2004 Help > Building Systems
Tutorial > Plumbing Tutorial >
Lesson 9 - Exercise 1: Adding Schedule Tags to Fixture..
The key to success is to add a name for Item during the process of adding
If you would like "P - 1" (or anything else) as default setting when using
the Fixture Tag, try this:
1. Start Design Center and select the Custom tab
2. Browse to Imperial > Documentation > Schedule Tags > Plumbing Tags
3. Right click "Fixture Tag 4" and select Open from Pop up menu
4. On command line type "AecpropertysetDefine" and then press enter
5. Right click "MvParts-FixtureUnits-Objects" and select Edit.
6. On definition tab, select Item. Change default value from "-" to "P-1"
(or anything else)
7. Please make a backup of the drawing file before saving.
"Laura Cox" wrote in message
> I am trying to label a plumbing fixture using the fixture label from the
> palette. Tha label looks correct when in the process of inserting it but
> when I accept the location for the tag all that is visible are two lines.
> Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?