Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipe endcap

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
5916 Views, 5 Replies

pipe endcap

I have couple welded steel pipes in the model and need to add pipe endaps ,

how to do it?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

Type pipefittingadd at the command line and then on the property palette and then double click the picture of the fitting.  This will bring up the pipe fitting catalog.  Navigate to the fitting you wish to add.  It should be located under Steel Pipe->Butt Welded and then End Cap.  This assumes you are using out of the box parts.  After chosing the correct size, hit ok at the bottom of the dialog window and then insert your end cap fitting.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Keith.Brown

works,

thank you

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

In mine country (the Netherlands) we draw the end cap in another methode. see attachement

Is this also possible and if yes, how ?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi,

we are manufacturer and supplier of pipe caps & pipe fittings...if you want any detail information about pipe cap please dont please don't hesitate to contact us..

my company name kalp Industries http://www.kalpindustries.com Email: info@kalpindustries.com..

Message 6 of 6
goyete
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Hello, I'm working with 2015 version and I don't have any endcap pipefitting part por pipe in the default library, I don't understand it! I only have in the default library endcaps for ducts. Someone can share this pipi endcap with me? Thanks!

Tags (3)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost