AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Contributor
suttond
Message 1 of 2 (738 Views)

Need Help With taper angle while using extrusion

738 Views, 1 Replies
10-15-2009 05:15 AM
I have lay-out a Pline around an fly ash pile at it's base and closed the Pline. I wanted to extrude up 46'-0" high with a taper angle of 66 deg. The taper will apply the angle to the out side of the Pline and I need it to the inside. I have used plus and minus and it will not work the command has it unable to extrude the selected object. If I leave off the taper it works great, I try changing it in properties with no luck. What am I missing?
itsupport
Message 2 of 2 (738 Views)

Re: Need Help With taper angle while using extrusion

11-09-2009 07:56 AM in reply to: suttond
I suspect that the height angle combination you have specified, in other words for your given base a height of 46 feet will result in a shallower taper angle.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.