Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MvPart Modify Dialog Box

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jrodewald
360 Views, 6 Replies

MvPart Modify Dialog Box

when i go to modify a mvpart of duct fitting i right click on the part of fitting and open up the mvpart modify dialog box, the problem is that the box does not display, only the title bar telling you what part of fitting you are tyring to modify, it does not show the box where you can change the part, size, flow any of that information, not sure what is going on, any help would be great.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
AddisCAD
in reply to: jrodewald

I am running into the same problem. I am using MEP 2008 and the dialog box does not show when I try to modify my MVpart. Please help. I am getting frustrated with this stuff.
Message 3 of 7
ScottL-88

Sounds like the dialog box is unpinned, so the only thing that shows up is the titlebar. When you hover over the titlebar the box should appear.

ScottL
Message 4 of 7
AddisCAD

Thanks for trying . But I am aware of that and the dialog box is pinned, it shows when I add new Mvpart, it shows when I try to update a duct work or fittings, but it does not show when I try to update Mvpart.
Message 5 of 7
AddisCAD

Anybody? Autodesk ppl?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

those are two different dialogs so they won't be in the same place - try stepping up your screen res to a higher number and see if it's floating off in space - that's more common with the older releases, not as likely in the new ones.

If not - try a repair first, or copy the MEP.cui from another computer and overwrite yours -

thanks - david b.
Message 7 of 7
TheH

Had the same problem with inserting from the tool pallette. Right clicked in the tilte bar near the MEP icon and a "size" option showed up. I clicked that and dragged down from the title and the window appeared. Now that the window is available again, the right click no longer shows a size option, so I'm working from memory a little bit. There were several other choices that I don't remember. The key was that I dragged down from the titlebar. Just happy to have it back.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost