AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
jmcfaddn
Message 1 of 4 (139 Views)

MVpart color not coming in as assigned?

139 Views, 3 Replies
07-18-2003 04:23 AM
I've created a new part. The original block color & line type were assigned BY BLOCK, the line weight is BY LAYER.
However when I insert the new MVpart it comes in "White". I check the properties which shows, the part to be on the correct layer with the layer color red. Yes, I have created other parts with no problem. Is there a cause for this problem?
Valued Contributor
bil-with-one-L
Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)

Re: MVpart color not coming in as assigned?

07-18-2003 05:42 AM in reply to: jmcfaddn
this might sound dumb, but in the part file.. is the part on layer 0? that could effect it I suppose. Also... if you post it to customer files... I'll take a look at it over the weekend.
jmcfaddn
Message 3 of 4 (139 Views)

Re:

07-20-2003 11:50 PM in reply to: jmcfaddn
Appears to be something with the display settings and overides. Everything is coming in white now, for some reason.
jmcfaddn
Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)

Re:

07-21-2003 01:46 AM in reply to: jmcfaddn
Turns out my new element drawing color setting somehow got changed to BYBLOCK. How that happened I don't know. Once it was changed to BYLAYER everything started coming fine. Now I have to try to remember all the display settings changes I made trying to troubleshoot this thing.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.