Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEP Documentation Tool Catalog (US Imperial) - MEP 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
shane
1723 Views, 4 Replies

MEP Documentation Tool Catalog (US Imperial) - MEP 2014

I just installed MEP 2014 and I do not have a "MEP Documentation Tool Catalog (US Imperial)" in the Content Browser. Has this content been migrated to other catalogs? In MEP 2013 this catalog was located at "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\MEP 2013\enu\Tool Catalogs\MEP Documentation (US Imperial)" in MEP 2014 this directory and catalog do not exist in the corresponding location. I do have MEP Stock Tool catalog but not documentation.

Thanks,

Shane

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pothied
in reply to: shane

The catalog should be there. It is still part of the installation so I don't know why it would not be there if the others are installed. I will attach a zip file with the catalog to this post. Unzip it in the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\MEP 2014\enu\Tool Catalogs folder. Once it is unzipped, open the Content Browser and add the new catalog into the catalog library. You can find the instructions for that in the help file located at the url below.

http://docs.autodesk.com/BLDSYS/2014/ENU/files/GUID-9625F80E-2916-4D9D-B7CC-2B9C67875A22.htm

David Pothier

Message 3 of 5
shane
in reply to: pothied

That did the trick. Thanks.Should I have a Visualization catalog in the same folder? I don't in 2014 but I do in 2013.

Thanks,

Shane

Message 4 of 5
pothied
in reply to: shane

Yes, there should be a Visulatization catalog as well. Zipped up that catalog is too big to attach to this post but if you give me your email address I can send it to you or you can get it from an annother computer if someone else has this installed on their machine in your office.

David Pothier

Message 5 of 5
shane
in reply to: pothied

Thanks. I copied the file from another computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost