Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEP Components are not installing from the Design Build Ultimate thumb drive

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JasonBehring3828
363 Views, 3 Replies

MEP Components are not installing from the Design Build Ultimate thumb drive

Let's start out by saying I am not a CAD guy. I am an IT guy. 

We recently purchased the Design Build ultimate suite.  Our guys use AutoCAD MEP and are not able to load the MEP menus or any catalog items with me having to manually copy them from an existing stand alone MEP.  What am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

In regards to your issue of missing components after installation of AutoCAD MEP, you may want to use a different installation source. Can you try using a different source during installation or when you are creating a deployment image? I would download a new setup from Subscription instead of the thumb drive that you have.

You can also try going to Control Panel and select Product > Change. Here you can add components to your installation.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

Timmy De Austria
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution. 😉
Message 3 of 4

I wanted to follow up whether my previous response resolves your issue. Please let me know if you need further asistance.

Timmy De Austria
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution. 😉
Message 4 of 4

I had the same problem with the the building design suite ultimate thumb drive, MEP catalogs were missing from the install options (issue confirmed by Autodesk). The only solution that worked was to download the install.

JMV

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost