Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEP 2010 Research Files

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jmg4142
525 Views, 4 Replies

MEP 2010 Research Files

Hi ,

After reading some of your post , and trying them myself I'm unable to find the training files. I tried C:\Program Files\AutoCAD MEP 2010\Help, right clicked on CHM file, clicked properties, but could not find unblock. Due to being almost totally new to cad generally, I feel these training files will be beneficial to me, so I can progress with learning about cad and MEP. Can somebody advise me please on how to find the files, or post me a link to find them.

Many Thanks

Joe

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MarySeufert
in reply to: jmg4142

Don't know exactly what training files you are looking for, but here are some website links to help you learn. You can also access the program's help files by pressing the 'F1' key while in AutoCAD.

Autodesk links:

AutoCAD MEP Online Help

AutoCAD MEP Documentation and Tutorials

AutoCAD Documentation

Helpful websites:

CAD Corner

CAD Tutor

Draftsperson.net

HTH ~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 5
jmg4142
in reply to: MarySeufert

Hi Mary, Thank you for answering my e-mail. It appears that when downloading MEP 2010 a file has not been copied over. According to the AutoCad MEP 2010 Kracken Tutorial manual it's the Building Research File MEP M. I have read that it allows you to practice using the program. Sorry this is a little vague but I'm very new to cad . I will also use the links you've sent me to see if it resolves the issues I have. Thanks again. Kind Regards Joe Griffith
Message 4 of 5
MarySeufert
in reply to: jmg4142

Try the second link in my first reply, it has the tutorial data sets. If I am remembering correctly, I never got the .chm tutorial documents to work, so I used the PDF version instead.

~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 5 of 5
jmg4142
in reply to: MarySeufert

Hi Mary, Thank you for your help , I'll give that a try this evening. Kind Regards Joe Griffith

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost