Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEP 2008 Constructs Problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
277 Views, 2 Replies

MEP 2008 Constructs Problem

I have a autocad MEP that was not started with an MEP project. I am trying to follow the HELP guidelines for dragging objects into a Construct but the Project Navigator Pallete won't open in the drawing. How do I fix this or tell me how to get thie drawing content into a new project folder. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Qwaldo
in reply to: Anonymous

Not sure what you trouble is exactly but try.

Open the project browser Command:AecProjectBrowser
Browse and then double click on the project to set your current project.

Save whatever drawing that was (has been) created outside of the project navigator into a temp location ie My Documents. Delete any copies of this drawing from any folder inside of the project structure since it needs to be added correctly to register in the Navigator.

Open the project Navigator Command:AecProjectNavigator

With your drawing open from it's temp location. Right click on a construct category folder and choose save current drawing as construct. Rename it.

If you still cannot open the Project Navigator pallet then I am unlikely to be able to help since I have never experienced this problem. The only thing that bugs me is the 'cannot run in a zero document state' message.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks. I was finally on the same track and your help confirms I'm doing it right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost