Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mechanical Template

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
shayan17
468 Views, 7 Replies

Mechanical Template

Anyone kindly upload/share (through dropbox or email at muhammad.shayan17@gmail.com) the mechanical-defualt template (rte file) of Revit MEP 2015. I'll be greatly indebted!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
shayan17
in reply to: shayan17

Hello! all the kind souls out there please share the mechanical template! my whole project is stuck due to its unavailability!
Message 3 of 8
Keith.Brown

This is the AutoCAD MEP forum.  You might want to try the REVIT MEP forum to get better results as that is the program that you are asking about.

Message 4 of 8
shayan17
in reply to: Keith.Brown

My bad Keith! But if you do have that file kind mail it at muhammad.shayan17@gmail.com! Urgently needed
Message 5 of 8
dbutts7

This needs to be in the Revit forum, but the templates for Revit are located in this folder on your computer:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2015\Templates\US Imperial (or the version you installed).

thanks - db

David A. Butts

Engineering Technology Manager - Gannett Fleming

Revit Certified Professional/Autodesk Certified Instructor

Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, MEP, Plant 3D, BIM Collaborate Pro Subject Matter Expert

The MEP BIM/CAD Engineer Blog

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
shayan17
in reply to: dbutts7

I dint got them while installing ( some error in installation). May you
kindly email it if you do have it! Huge thanks!
Sincerely,
Muhammad Shayan

Sent from my Windows Phone
Message 7 of 8
dbutts7

If you can't find the templates, you may be having other issues - what version of Revit do you have installed (part of suite, or standalone, student or commercial version, etc.), and did you have administrative rights to the computer? did you do a typical installation or custom?

If you didn't get the templates, you probably will have issues with the library as well, and getting the template won't help much.

thanks - db

David A. Butts

Engineering Technology Manager - Gannett Fleming

Revit Certified Professional/Autodesk Certified Instructor

Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, MEP, Plant 3D, BIM Collaborate Pro Subject Matter Expert

The MEP BIM/CAD Engineer Blog

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
shayan17
in reply to: dbutts7

Using Revit MEP 2015, Standalone! Got the libraries; they are working fine! Am designing a duct system; but whenever i try starting from a new template the error about no default fittings show up even though i did put them in the routing preferences! 
But when working in a template file( downloaded one of the Revit 2012 version from internet) the ducting works fine. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost