AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

AutoCAD MEP General Discussion

Contributor
tomthornburgh2791
Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Mechanical Schedules

229 Views, 2 Replies
11-21-2011 11:46 AM

I have created a number of mechanical schedules and tags but cannot get the schedules to populate. The proper PSD have been used and defined. Anyone else have this problem?  I have carefully followed the procedures in the You Tube Tutorials by Jay Ayala of Autodesk.

Active Contributor
mlmoore
Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

Re: Mechanical Schedules

11-21-2011 12:15 PM in reply to: tomthornburgh2791

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but if you right click the schedule then hit add property sets it should populate.

Contributor
tomthornburgh2791
Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Mechanical Schedules

11-21-2011 02:06 PM in reply to: mlmoore

Thanks. When I right click Iit shows Selection and from there I add. I had the settings to automatically add items, so I thought it would do it on its own.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!