Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRACTION STACKING IN TAGS and JUSTIFICATION?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Kayrondad
711 Views, 3 Replies

FRACTION STACKING IN TAGS and JUSTIFICATION?

I found some posts regarding text stacking in tags, but they were old and with no resolutions. 

So, has a way been found to stack fractions in tags?  I have duct that I have labeled with size and system abbreviation, TOD, BOD and when necessary insulation and/or liner.  BUT, I want the fractions stacked when elevations are such.  Non-stacked fractions look like crap and take up way too much space unnecessarily.

Also, is there a way to L, R, MC, justify the tags? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Kayrondad

hey Kayrondad,

As far as the justification, when you make the tag, justify the text the way you want it.  If you want different justifications for the same tag you are out of luck.  You will have to remake the tag for each justification.

For the stacked fractions, I was able to do it once but do not remember how I did it and I am unable to repeat it.  I have tried so many times to duplicate the feat but no luck.  I am starting to think that I imagined it.

Message 3 of 4
Kayrondad
in reply to: Keith.Brown

that is what i figured for the justification.  It just is not worth the hastle to create all that.  As for stacking, I thought I saw it stacked in a tag once, but cannot recall where.  I am still not giving up and if I figure it out, I will post for all the rest. If another already knows, PLEASE speak up, I am running out of hair to pull out.

Message 4 of 4
kenzco
in reply to: Kayrondad

Any luck on figuring this one out? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost