Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to big

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
camaro69926
366 Views, 2 Replies

file to big

i have a file that was 195kb, which was really slow.   so i made a copy of the file, detached xrefs, deleted a few objects, then did a purge and an audit.  then saved the file.  after the file was saved it jumped up to 468kb.  i have tried to attach the file here but it is to big even compressed so i am hoping somebody can come up with some ideas.  i have also checked to make sure all my walls and 3d objects are only there one time and not copied in place.  i am out of things to look for. 

sorry in a hurry did not proof read

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: camaro69926

468kb is too big to post?
Use a free service like dropbox or skydrive or dozens of others to share links to files then.
Message 3 of 3
camaro69926
in reply to: pendean

ok i try to put it in drop box,  but i cant get the green check mark, and when i try to put it on here i just get spinning i am thinking thing.  so that would mean it is something wrong with my computer?  i had my I.T. guy look at it and he said everything was fine?  i have posted my specs for my computer?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost